Random Acts of Fun
- $35.00 - Regular/Adult
- Free - $35 Adult fee pay by mailing a check
- $15.00 - Youth (Participants age 16 and under)
- Free - $15 Youth fee pay by mailing a check
- $300.00 - Corporate Team
- Free - Corporate Team - pay by check $300
- Free - City Team - South Euclid pay $150 by check
Thank you for your interest in Random Acts of Fun - a task oriented scavenger hunt event to benefit Community Partnership on Aging!
2021 is the second year of this fun, fresh and exciting participation event that will raise funds for our essential programs and services in Highland Heights, Lyndhurst, Mayfield Heights, Mayfield Village, Richmond Heights and South Euclid. We hope you have fun participating as we bring you the next generation of virtual events to benefit the very necessary programs and services that CPA offers, now and in the future!
With your Regular/Adult ($35) or Youth ($15) Registration Fee you will get a registration packet that will include instructions, a list of possible tasks to complete, a coupon card good for discounts at various restaurants and businesses in our area (the six cities listed above), an event t-shirt, and much more fun!
Are you looking for a morale-boosting/team-building event for your employees and co-workers? Join as a Corporate Team ($300 per business) and up to 10 employees/affiliates from your company can participate against other Corporate Teams - Corporate Trophies and Bragging Rights will be awarded for Most Points Earned as a Team and for Most Funds Raised as a Team!
Information about registration packets will be forthcoming; watch your email for details.
Please read the Rules for Participation:
1. Registration fees -
- Regular/Adult: $35 per person
- Youth: $15 for teens and children age 16 and under that are participating WITH a paid Regular/Adult participant
- Corporate Team: $300 for a Corporate Team of up to 10 employees from one business.
All registrants will compete individually and keep track of points individually but are encouraged to join others in event tasks.
2. Registration Fees are NOT tax deductible (the value of your Registration Fee is higher than the cost of your Random Acts of Fun Event Participation).
3. Tasks must be completed between September 12 and September 22 in order to receive points for that task. The more tasks you complete, the more points you earn!
4. Have fun but be safe. Please keep in mind any appropriate pandemic safety guidelines when completing your tasks.
5. Tasks and points will be completed using the Goosechase.com event app. Instructions for downloading the app and event instructions will be provided when you pick up your Registration Packet on September 12. All tasks/missions must be submitted by 5:00PM on September 22 in order to be counted. Prizes will be awarded to the individuals (adult and youth) who earned the most points and for the adult and youth who raised the most money for CPA.
7. Questions? Contact Therese Grida at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-291-0772 (email is preferred).
|Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors!|